Quasar Duel Academy
Turn Zero - Emma P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Turn Zero - Emma P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn Zero - Emma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[s]Aint
Administrator
Administrator
[s]Aint

Posts Posts : 3910

Turn Zero - Emma Empty
PostTurn Zero - Emma

Info ~ Basically the characters all have some sort of power derived from an experiment gone wrong that will be explained in the Story. It takes place mostly in the future, perhaps 2230 for a random date. And alternates sometimes between the 1900's punctually to establish the hidden plot and meaning behind everything going on. It also explains many questions that you might have. Note that you may have many questions; this is because i leave some room so you will keep reading, and not get bored Anyway; powers; fighting; Motives are pretty much something you have to find out as you read along. I can't reveal it all yet ~ There is an organization that tries to stop the former nazi group (now neo-nazis) from creating their Final Reich. The story is about the main characters that you will meet, stopping the threat; where Jordan is the focal protagonist and antagonist; although there are more protagonists and antagonists that reveal themselves throughout the story progresson. (at minimal info, Jordan does have a power to steal abilities for short period unless they die of which then she keeps them/can also cancel opponent abilities for a short time period of 30 seconds with a 30 second cooldown.)

Enjoy and Please Comment and Help Me Make It Better By Posting

Genre : Sci-Fi

Rating : Mostly PG-13 ; may go Rated R/M sometimes
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Fall:

Chapter 2: Evacuate:

Chapter 3: Icy Contours:

Chapter 4 : Edifice:

Chapter 5 : Cat:

:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Turn Zero - Emma :: Comments

di3_romantic
Re: Turn Zero - Emma
Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 pm  di3_romantic
More T.T
cardgamesWTF
Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 pm  cardgamesWTF
it looks good but I would need to read it at least one more time to see if there are any problems.

its a little short
Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm  Skullman57
Great...just great D: if u rped emma Im sure you'd be one of the top tier people.
Post   Sponsored content

Turn Zero - Emma

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quasar Duel Academy :: Miscellaneous :: Hobbies :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: