Quasar Duel Academy
QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

Posts Posts : 695

QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] Empty
PostSubject: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:27 pm

I have returned. It was long, but I have survived the 19 day loss of internet.

Last edited by di3_romantic on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

Posts Posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 pm

its ok QDA hasn't been active latly
Back to top Go down
OriginalNam

OriginalNam

Posts Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Card then why not get on as much as you can so we can make QDA what it once was?
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:46 am

A t and t is fucking pissing me off. They said that they will return on the 10th... 7 fucken days passed and i called them twice... they just responded that they will send someone who never comes. -.-
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:26 pm

nam I go on every day

and

lmao di3
Back to top Go down
[s]Aint

Administrator
Administrator
[s]Aint

Posts Posts : 3910

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
T.M.BladeBlaster

T.M.BladeBlaster

Posts Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm

every form of internet sucks recently for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:50 pm

T.M.BladeBlaster wrote:
every form of internet sucks recently for some strange reason.

but your on the internet
Back to top Go down
T.M.BladeBlaster

T.M.BladeBlaster

Posts Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 am

i said "sucks", not "doesnt work at all" :P
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:17 pm

day 13..... they said that there is nothing they can do until they fix the box... apparently they gave someone else my internet and phone service on mistake and need to fix the wiring... although I consider this a easy task, but apparently not.

T.T - This suck ass
Back to top Go down
WeeDy

WeeDy

Posts Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:09 pm

I always fi x my internet problems when I tell themm to come for theyre wires and phone and stick them into theyre ass when they do things like this + they give me more offers like speed up bonuses and things lol
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 pm

di3_romantic wrote:
day 13..... they said that there is nothing they can do until they fix the box... apparently they gave someone else my internet and phone service on mistake and need to fix the wiring... although I consider this a easy task, but apparently not.

T.T - This suck ass

lmao are you gonna post a survival story then make an autobiography about how you survived like 20 days without internet? XD

but do what weedy said lmao
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:06 am

cardgamesWTF wrote:
di3_romantic wrote:

T.T - This suck ass

lmao are you gonna post a survival story then make an autobiography about how you survived like 20 days without internet? XD

but do what weedy said lmao

Sound so damn tempting. XD haha days 15 or 16? i forget... a progress has happen.. They claim someone will be sent tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem

Administrator
Administrator
Carpe_Diem

Posts Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:06 am

Hmm....thus solves a question I have been asking. I am glad to see you didnt leave fully due to dumb rumors.

Btw, I am not sure if Eatos told you lol, I have been experimenting along with Eatos in graphic creating stuff, still an amateur, but I have acquired skills in rendering. Thus I was gonna tell you if you ever need a render for something, you can ask me and I will be happy do it. Depending on complexity it may take 15 mins max or so to do the render.

Besides that glad to see you are coming back soon. =D
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 am

Carpe_Diem wrote:
Hmm....thus solves a question I have been asking. I am glad to see you didnt leave fully due to dumb rumors.

Btw, I am not sure if Eatos told you lol, I have been experimenting along with Eatos in graphic creating stuff, still an amateur, but I have acquired skills in rendering. Thus I was gonna tell you if you ever need a render for something, you can ask me and I will be happy do it. Depending on complexity it may take 15 mins max or so to do the render.

Besides that glad to see you are coming back soon. =D

Oh I always thought you and eatos would be greater gfx's. and it was just ironic that my internet went hay-wire the next day that incident happened.
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem

Administrator
Administrator
Carpe_Diem

Posts Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Thank you for the bote of confidence, lol and yea ironic it was. But all's well that ends well. QDA can now look to a brighter future.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

that survival story is gonna be funny and I went 4 days without internet

that makes me know how di3 feels XD
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:21 am

except for Shaz
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto

NeoNaruto

Posts Posts : 471

PostSubject: .-.   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:27 am

you should like give use your toon link plushie and that poster so we could like forget that this tragedy ever happened <.<
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 am

NeoNaruto wrote:
you should like give use your toon link plushie and that poster so we could like forget that this tragedy ever happened <.<
No way you get your own.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:44 pm

its weird that neo takes the time to figure out whats in di3's room XD
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:24 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:

-.- he still not getting it
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm

di3_romantic wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:

-.- he still not getting it

I know lol
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto

NeoNaruto

Posts Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:36 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:

or your fucking stupid to not notice the fucking huge toon link doll looking at you -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]   QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned] Empty

Back to top Go down

QDA MEMBERS -Di3[[returned]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quasar Duel Academy :: Forum Central :: Announcements-