Quasar Duel Academy
Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carpe_Diem

Administrator
Administrator
Carpe_Diem

Posts Posts : 211

Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. Empty
PostSubject: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 am

Well recently I found myself in a position I never thought I would be in...an Admin on QDA...I do not know for how long this will be, but regardless of that, for every second I am online, I will try to ensure that I do the best I can for QDA..no you misunderstand my reason for this post. While I am very great-full for being given this responsibility, there are more personal reasons why I will do my best. For those of you who are new here, please do read, so you are aware of what an impact QDA can possibly have on you.

When I first came to QDA hmm some months ago last summer, I wasnt sure what to expect. I had been on other forums, however they were all dead. To find a live community here, where members actually logged in often, just made this place feel like home on the internet. Yea yea a little cliche, but honestly I have made some great friends here.

Not only that, but discussing Yugioh with other members has greatly improved my own dueling skills as well as my appreciation for the complex game most of us play.

Yet, I found myself not talking about Yugioh majority of the time I have been here. I talked more about simple matters of Life, as in my hobbies, video games, music, movies, all the things which truly defined entertainment for someone like myself.

There were even times when I had deep conversations with other members, and thats one thing that always gets me, for you can easily find other people on here who have experienced similar life situations as you.

Alas, I truly love this place, and given that I have been on many other Yugioh Forums, this place truly is the best, for you will not find a more friendlier group than those you meet on here. No offence to any other Forums, there are many more I love, but QDA will always be home (forum-wise) to me.

Henceforth- I will end this post with a few thank you's, as I believe they are needed.

Devan and Shaz I thak you guys for making QDA what it was in the beginning and accepting me as a member when I first joined, even accepting me back after the whole issue we faced in the middle.

Emma, Eatos, and Di3- I want to thank you all the most, for I have seen you guys work tirelessly to reinstate the Academy to what it once was, even after many gave up on it. I just hope now I can help you all.

TO EVERY QDA MEMBER I HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW- Thank you all for making this such a great place.

Hmmmm I think that is all I want to say lol.

I truly Love this Place.....and no matter what any other academy says- THEY HAVE NOTHING ON QDA!

Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto

NeoNaruto

Posts Posts : 471

PostSubject: <.<   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 am

Grats on admin but the ending of your story intrigues me im not sure if dev, eatos, emma, and di3, really believed in quasar considering they like many others wanted to make a new forum and such, just saying <.<
Anywayssssssssssss gl on admin and don't let the power get to your head and end up like a douchebag <.<
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

Posts Posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 pm

In retrospect I didn't care for being in other forums... so in yugioh universe i just came back to quasar... finish the art. ^^ but the story was touching
Back to top Go down
Skullman57

Posts Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Id rather be in QDA than anything :O j/s bro, so you dont need to tell me why I should be in it <3
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

Posts Posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:01 pm

I like how I wasn't included >_>

and out of everyone left I have ben in QDA longest
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem

Administrator
Administrator
Carpe_Diem

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:22 pm

My Apologies CGWTF I just put the names of the people i saw on the most working on the site, lol it wasnt meant to be a personal thing against anyone else.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Carpe_Diem wrote:
My Apologies CGWTF I just put the names of the people i saw on the most working on the site, lol it wasnt meant to be a personal thing against anyone else.

lol its ok carpe

you should know you shouldn't take me seriously when I say stuff like that
Back to top Go down
yellow flash

yellow flash

Posts Posts : 15

PostSubject: QDA   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

I am a ghost here, lol. I have been here since the start of QA and people noe dont know me. Call me phantom!!
Back to top Go down
WeeDy

WeeDy

Posts Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 pm

u not a phantom u just a flash, we cant really see u
Back to top Go down
MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

Posts Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 pm

weedy cooly sig brah
Back to top Go down
WeeDy

WeeDy

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:15 pm

ty i made them ^^
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 am

flash your not a phantom
Back to top Go down
yellow flash

yellow flash

Posts Posts : 15

PostSubject: Phantom   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:08 am

I am an absolute Phantom.....................
Back to top Go down
WeeDy

WeeDy

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 am

u just old flashy
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 pm

lol druggy
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem

Administrator
Administrator
Carpe_Diem

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 am

Flash my apologies to you as well....I was trying to say anything about anyone else lol. But its nice to see alot of the same nbames I saw when i first joined, given that there was that time QDA changed so fast in so little time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.   Why QDA is the Academy to Be In. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why QDA is the Academy to Be In.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quasar Duel Academy :: Forum Central :: Announcements-