Quasar Duel Academy
Miracle Contact P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Miracle Contact P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miracle Contact

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonofanarchist

sonofanarchist

Posts Posts : 4

Miracle Contact Empty
PostSubject: Miracle Contact   Miracle Contact EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Miracle contact
Shuffle into the Deck, from your hand, field, or Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as a Fusion Material, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

any tips to make this card playable?? would be really appreciated. i came as close as this to make this work

Miracle Contact Miracl10
Back to top Go down
D.D. Eatos

Administrator
Administrator
D.D. Eatos

Posts Posts : 2315

Miracle Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracle Contact   Miracle Contact EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 am

Prisma makes this card faster, but you should play it like Miracle Fusion. Convert Contact and Cross Porter especially should be added.
Back to top Go down
sonofanarchist

sonofanarchist

Miracle Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracle Contact   Miracle Contact EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:47 am

The only thing tricky about the convert contact is that you have to raise your neo-spacian count and by themselves they are dead draws. A draw power is really needed but upping the count of neo spacians and adding cross porters seems to only clog my hand. I only say that since that was my first try with the deck too lol. But thanx still. One part of the deck I can prolly ditch is really between on of the two engines: tour guides and versago (4 cards in total), which are level 3 fiend types that are fusion subs that CAN work with miracle contact, plus the 3 xyz rank 3 cards; or the summoner monks, 1 prisma, 1 aqua dolphin, and 1 nex, 1 miracle fusion (6 cards in total) and 4 rank 4 xyz monsters. Both has some very cool combos that helps me set up for miracle contact plays. But if theres a better engine that can give me better draw and defense/offense power then one of those engines can go if need to.

Still appreciate the thought though
Back to top Go down
di3_romantic

di3_romantic

Posts Posts : 695

Miracle Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracle Contact   Miracle Contact EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 am

o: uhh what eatos said
Back to top Go down
sonofanarchist

sonofanarchist

Miracle Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracle Contact   Miracle Contact EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 pm

what if i take out the tour guide engine (4 cards) and swap out the dolphins (2) and the miracle fusions (2) for neo spacian panthers and glow moss and 2 convert contact (6 cards) and add in a light ray daedlus and a chaos sorcerer for chaos bonus and abusing neo space then?
Back to top Go down
D.D. Eatos

Administrator
Administrator
D.D. Eatos

Posts Posts : 2315

Miracle Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracle Contact   Miracle Contact EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:33 pm

I keep mine simple with the Dark Panther version, seeing how he is the best one around :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miracle Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracle Contact   Miracle Contact Empty

Back to top Go down

Miracle Contact

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quasar Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh General :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG/OCG :: Single Card Evaluation-