Quasar Duel Academy
[OCG] Psychonductor Beast P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
[OCG] Psychonductor Beast P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[OCG] Psychonductor Beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.D. Eatos

Administrator
Administrator
D.D. Eatos

Posts Posts : 2315

[OCG] Psychonductor Beast Empty
PostSubject: [OCG] Psychonductor Beast   [OCG] Psychonductor Beast EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Booster Pack: Judgement of the Light
[OCG] Psychonductor Beast 5fa52e2374ed486f96f5eea

Attribute: Earth
Level: 6
Type: Psychic/Synchro/Effect
Requirement(s): 1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters
ATK/DEF: 2400/1800
Text: During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish both it and this card.

It's alright I suppose. It's like a D.D. Warrior Lady, but you have to assume the monster it is attacking is the monster you wanna Banish since "Battle Step" is "Attack Declaration" in layman's terms.

I guess it's a six if you people are STILL trying to fit a new Level 6 monster in your extra deck since Brio is no longer coming back.

Some of you are going to concoct an idea like, using this with Interdimensional Matter Transporter when this card activates. Notice "Both" is in the text. You're going to need both it and the attacking monster to exist before it resolves otherwise it does nothing.

Last edited by D.D. Eatos on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

Posts Posts : 1318

[OCG] Psychonductor Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OCG] Psychonductor Beast   [OCG] Psychonductor Beast EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:40 pm

my brio replacement is volcan
Back to top Go down

[OCG] Psychonductor Beast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quasar Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh General :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG/OCG :: Single Card Evaluation-