Quasar Duel Academy
What the is happening to quasar right now? P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
What the is happening to quasar right now? P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the is happening to quasar right now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atem

Atem

Posts Posts : 100

What the is happening to quasar right now? Empty
PostSubject: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 pm

what is happening to this academy, this academy is destroying there is no dorm like in the pass just a academy that is destroying this was my best academy but is destroying
Back to top Go down
Landicon

Landicon

Posts Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 pm

I dont know what happened, Shaz1 said that the academy failed and moved on. The new one now "Teaches people the basics and fundamentals of Yugioh" Personally I dont like it and think its uncalled for. This place was perfectly fine One of the main reasons I think he moved was because we were using the chat too much and we were being more social in the box that making posts...
Back to top Go down
[s]Aint

Administrator
Administrator
[s]Aint

Posts Posts : 3910

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm

I'm Remaking Quasar To Be An All-Round Forum With A Coherent Fun Ranking And Other Activities. (I'm Emma)
Devan and Shaz Are At The Other Acad Because Devan Wanted To Make Another As Well. No Blame.

Also, no-one cared for dorms. they're innacurate.

Anyway, Consider QDA Revamped.
Back to top Go down
Thesis

Thesis

Posts Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 am

Is getting revamped.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

Posts Posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm

this academy is being rebuilt
Back to top Go down
Bingo?

Posts Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 pm

You guys should stick with one thing e.e
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Bingo? wrote:

devan isn't here so were changing it
Back to top Go down
Bingo?

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:44 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:
Bingo? wrote:

devan isn't here so were changing it

What happened to him? O-o
Back to top Go down
[s]Aint

Administrator
Administrator
[s]Aint

Posts Posts : 3910

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Actually Devan Gave It To Me ._.
Back to top Go down
Bingo?

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Drink The Ocean wrote:
Actually Devan Gave It To Me ._.

That works too e.e
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 pm

when QDA reopens there is goanna be a big tournament
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Posts Posts : 517

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Cool, I might be interested in a tournament.. Haven't had one in a while, the academy has been so inactive.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Cool, I might be interested in a tournament.. Haven't had one in a while, the academy has been so inactive.

im gonna host it
Back to top Go down
Calhoun1389

Calhoun1389

Posts Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:09 pm

I think the more important question would be "What the hell is going on with the chat?" There are so many people still here, but I check this place like 5 times a day and Weedy is the only other person I ever see in the chat.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Calhoun1389 wrote:
I think the more important question would be "What the hell is going on with the chat?" There are so many people still here, but I check this place like 5 times a day and Weedy is the only other person I ever see in the chat.

people are busy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the is happening to quasar right now?   What the is happening to quasar right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the is happening to quasar right now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1