Quasar Duel Academy
Wanna know how I got these cards? P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Wanna know how I got these cards? P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna know how I got these cards?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegasNexal84
MegasNexal84

Posts Posts : 196

Wanna know how I got these cards? Empty
PostWanna know how I got these cards?

When I was 7 my cousin Jack came over. He told me about this card game he'd been playing for a few months called Yugioh.
I used to watch the show off and on. He loves it and he loves it more than anything. So one day hes dueling in the park and showing me how to play.
Then this older kid named Thomas comes over whos about 17 and Jack was 15. Jack just as soon as the game starts hes beating the guy. Thomas doesn't like that. Not! ONE! BIT!
So Jack who wins says to Thomas that maybe he should try harder. Thomas flips the table and throws the cards on the ground. He sticks out a knife and goes to Jack and says "Why so serious"? he comes even closer this time he says it louder. "Why so serious"? Jack is able to hit the knife out of Thomas' hand but Thomas gets his friends and they start pounding my cousin. So now he has all these scars on his face.
So they leave and I grab all the cards while Jack is in the hospital. So I start playing and eventually I get good. Several weeks past and I decide to visit my cousin. So I come to the hospital and Jack looks even worse now. His face is all bloody and his bones are crushed. So I show him my cards and how good I am. But what does he do. He can't stand the site of me and my cards.
He loved Yugioh. I jsut wanted him to smile again. I just wanted him to know I dont care about the scars. I want him to know he showed me something good. So he grabs my shirt and forces me down to the ground. He tells me I've become his worst nightmare. He says I shouldn't play. He grabs my whole deck and says "This will get you into nowhere." He then rips them all apart right in front of me. He lifts me up and punches me in the face. He keeps going and I yell out as hard as I can but he doesn't stop until my mother walks in. She screams at the site of me getting beaten to near death by my own cousin. His hands. Oh you should have seen his hands. Both of them along with my shirt run red with blood. His face held by anger. But now I see the funny side to what happened. Now I don't need cards because you see Im always online. And he cant stop that. He cant stop that....
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Wanna know how I got these cards? :: Comments

[s]Aint
Re: Wanna know how I got these cards?
Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:15 am  [s]Aint
*destroys computer

lol Joker was better ~.~
MegasNexal84
Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 am  MegasNexal84
Thanks for the advice
[s]Aint
Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 am  [s]Aint
needz descriptive detail. moar.
MegasNexal84
Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:48 am  MegasNexal84
Ok. Ill change some things
Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 pm  Skullman57
i liked it :(
F33RL335
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 pm  F33RL335
Well, THAT escalated quickly.
WeeDy
Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm  WeeDy
u just stand and let ur cousin beat the crap out of u?? u insane dude, next time woop his ass with no regrets
Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 pm  Skullman57
It's a story weedy, didnt really happen.
WeeDy
Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 am  WeeDy
how do u know that it didnt really happened?? my advice beat the crap out of that guy's ass
Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:31 am  Skullman57
Because one, It's based off a scene from batman -.- It's a joker sceene. Two, He already admited that it was a scene from it
WeeDy
Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 pm  WeeDy
still, break his neck!!!!!

Wanna know how I got these cards?

Page 1 of 1