Quasar Duel Academy
Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion P5bI6
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

Posts Posts : 196

Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion Empty
PostSubject: Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion   Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:20 am

Why hello there whoever is reading this? I am MegasNexal84. You might have thought of Megas XLR when you saw my name and you'd be right If you thought thats where I got half my name. The Nexal part I just thought of nexus and Voila!! MegasNexal84 was born. I live in the beautiful yet ugly United States in the state of Virginia. I was born in D.C. and lived there for a bit then moved to Canada but I don't really remember it. Then I moved to Virginia and I love it. Im in HighSchool and its really awesome. So far Ive met alot of people on here. Most of them good while some can be bad at times but still good. All the people on here are really cool and have helped me alot. I use to be really bad and by bad I mean really bad. So bad all the cards in my hand would be FakeTrap and I didnt even put Fake Trap in my deck Yet it was still there and that I had somehow had 5 of the same card in my deck even when I didn't even put one in. Well bye for now until update

Last edited by MegasNexal84 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[s]Aint

Administrator
Administrator
[s]Aint

Posts Posts : 3910

PostSubject: Re: Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion   Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 am

vvelcome, enjoy your stay, be active blahblahblah.

*waves
Back to top Go down
MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

Posts Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion   Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:01 pm

LOL thx and sound familiart
Back to top Go down
Skullman57

Posts Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion   Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Welcome Megas :O im sure you'll do great here :3 with practice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion   Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello good people and bad people. Welcome to Le Introducion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1